The Cháo Dynasty 《潮代》
The Cháo Dynasty 《潮代》is inspired by the Chinese painting “Along the river during the QingMing Festival” 《清明上河圖》 by Zhang Zeduan of the Song Dynasty. The painting is considered to be the most famous work among all Chinese paintings, and it has been called "China's Mona Lisa."
The Cháo Dynasty is a fictional period in time. “Cháo” is the phonetics pronounce of 潮 which means hype in Chinese.
The original painting was painted on a handscroll of W525 x H25,5 cm (207” x 10”). Only 0,06% of the total original painting is zoomed in on this piece and filled with hype and modern elements.
The piece is a tribute to all the people, artists, animes, movies, fashion, brands and many more that have inspired @digiway in his lifetime untill 2018.
Available from 4 December 2018 09:00am CEST
- This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers -
The Cháo Dynasty (poster)
- Digitally printed on high quality photo paper with a Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S printer
- Poster dimension: W91 x H36 cm
- LIMITED to 100 pcs of each size. Hand numbered and signed by @Digiway
- The photo posters fits perfectly in an Ikea’s Olunda photoframe which you can purchase locally
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in screens
- No return on artwork
- Click here for the Canvas versions in larger sizes