The Cháo Dynasty 《潮代》
The Cháo Dynasty 《潮代》is inspired by the Chinese painting “Along the river during the QingMing Festival” 《清明上河圖》 by Zhang Zeduan of the Song Dynasty. The painting is considered to be the most famous work among all Chinese paintings, and it has been called "China's Mona Lisa."
The Cháo Dynasty is a fictional period in time. “Cháo” is the phonetics pronounce of 潮 which means hype in Chinese.
The original painting was painted on a handscroll of W525 x H25,5 cm (207” x 10”). Only 0,06% of the total original painting is zoomed in on this piece and filled with hype and modern elements.
The piece is a tribute to all the people, artists, animes, movies, fashion, brands and many more that have inspired @digiway in his lifetime untill 2018.
The Cháo Dynasty (canvas)
- Digitally printed on high quality artist canvas
- Canvas dimension options:
Medium: 4x W40 x H60 cm (W160xH60cm)
Large: 6x W40 x H90 cm (W240xH90cm)
- LIMITED to 25 sets of each size. Hand numbered and signed by @Digiway
- Canvas is stretched on durable 2 cm thick wood frame
- Ready to hang
- Price does not include props, wall, shoes or a house to hang in
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in screens.
- No return on artwork
- Click here for the Poster version which is printed on photo paper with a Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S printer
For the citizens in the Netherlands and Belgium it's also possible to order the whole artwork in 1 piece. Please contact us for more information.
If you're living in another country, do not hesitate to contact us. We'll try to find a solution!